She was a trooper!

Bobs8pt

keep at it. This is my sons second year hunting and we are still waiting for the first kill. we saw some doe on saturday but they were 180 yards out, A little too far for the little guy. Best of luck to you in the riffle season

MUP

It's tough trying to keep her excited about hunting when we have such low deer density around my place. I'm used to it, heck, sitting some days and not seeing a deer. Then, add severely limited visibility on top of that, which is no doubt what hindered seeing this deer, or possibly multiple deer, and being able to get ready in time for a shot.

BSK, post a pic of your daughter! ;)

yamaha200

DEER REPELLANT said:
That is a trooper right there. I wished she could have got one but she has another try at the end of season. Good luck to yall and at least yours went with you, mine was to busy on fb :)
Heck she has a try all year. The season is just getting underway. I let my kids hunt all season, except bow, and that's just because they are not ready for that yet..

Rob R.

That's sweet! Time with your kids in the woods together. You just cant beat it. Brings back memories of my son and I hunting when he was younger. I really miss those days.

MUP

yamaha200 said:
DEER REPELLANT said:
That is a trooper right there. I wished she could have got one but she has another try at the end of season. Good luck to yall and at least yours went with you, mine was to busy on fb :)
Heck she has a try all year. The season is just getting underway. I let my kids hunt all season, except bow, and that's just because they are not ready for that yet..

Oh yea, she's not finished by a long shot. I'll be taking her back out with me throughout the season, during rifle that is. ;)

WGK

What a little doll. And like you said what a trooper. It was that cold yet she hung in there. I am sure you are very proud. I sure miss the days when my two were that age.

Hunter 257W

"Daddy! Daddy! I see a deer! I see a deer!"

That's what its all about. The excitement of a beggining hunter that hasn't been tainted by Boone & Crockett scores. Keep at it and a deer will eventually cooperate! :)

MUP

Hunter 257W said:
"Daddy! Daddy! I see a deer! I see a deer!"

That's what its all about. The excitement of a beggining hunter that hasn't been tainted by Boone & Crockett scores. Keep at it and a deer will eventually cooperate! :)

Talk about melting the ol heart....that was the moment for me right there. :)

Latest posts