Saturday Hoops

Bamamonts

A couple of big games today. Florida vs South Carolina and Alabama vs Tennessee.
I don't think Alabama plays good enough on defense to beat Tennessee but it would be awesome to split the series this year. Tennessee has a great team.

Last edited:

SC Manimal

A couple of big games today. Florida vs South Carolina and Alabama vs Tennessee.
I don't think Alabama plays good enough on defense to beat Tennessee but it would be awesome to split the series this year. Tennessee has a great team.
This is such a weird game. The majority of UT fans are saying Bama will win and vice versa. I think both team just have so much on the line the fans are skeert.
The silver lining for you guys is your team can lose this one and still have a good shot at a reg season title. UT still has a lot work even if they pull this one out.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Tennessee has the type of team that Alabama really struggles with. They are physical and have a tough inside game on offense and defense. Bama players are skinny. (I think Bama matches up better with Kentucky and that didn't go well in Lexington.)

Alabama should shoot the outside shot a little better at home so they have a chance. It will help Alabama's cause if the refs call a somewhat tight game and do not allow UT defenders to push and hold players with the ball and players without the ball on the perimeter cuts.

Tennessee has the better team but Alabama is a slight favorite at home.

THEdonkey0515

Bama is favorites at home.

Wouldn't surprise me to see UT take a L here.

If DK drops 30 and wills UT to another win against a top team on the road I'm not sure how you keep him from the NPOY award.

Last edited:

wayne

Tennessee doesn't play good enough on the road to beat Alabama.

SC Manimal

I'm feeling a little better about this one than before. This stretch is brutal. On paper TN is the best team in the SEC but I still don't see us finishing the reg season without an L. My prediction was this one or Kensucky.

Latest posts