Wednesday Hoops

Spurhunter

Nate Oats is bringing his broom to Auburn tonight.
ROLL TIDE!!!
Oats doesn't need to bring one. The Broome is already in Neville Arena looking for his next victim, the tide!

Screenshot_20240207-132159_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Bamamonts

Auburn has a good team and are tough to beat on their home court. Bama needs that 3 ball to drop and has to keep the turnovers down. It should be a fun game.
I think Tennessee smokes LSU.

Spurhunter

Auburn has a good team and are tough to beat on their home court. Bama needs that 3 ball to drop and has to keep the turnovers down. It should be a fun game.
I think Tennessee smokes LSU.
If Tennessee plays like they did against Kentucky, they smoke LSU. If they play like they did against SC, they get beat. You just never know which team shows up.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Would love for your guys to beat Pearl!

Pearl was the coach at the local college (University of Southern Indiana) in the town I grew up in. Got to meet him a couple times at the games, pretty intense man for sure. He won one DII title and lost at least one other, but they were a powerhouse while he coached there.

Displaced_Vol

Caught most of the Vols game but the internet has been a major PITA tonight for some reason so I spent almost as much time watching dots spin in circles waiting on the stream to play…anyway… good win for the vols. Got a little lax in the 2nd half but still managed a comfortable win. Knecht had another quiet 20 something and got some solid help from others tonight unlike the SC game last week.
Didn't catch a second of Auburn/Alabama. But, did I read the stat right that those 2 combined for 85 free throws?? That can't be right?

PalsPal

If ZZ can continue making shots, this team will be very tough to beat.

It has to drive Barnes crazy that JJJ and Vescovi are so roller coaster as to what you are going to get from night to night.

Oh yeah, Knect's quiet night was 27 :) ! But, a lot of that did come from the line.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Didn't catch a second of Auburn/Alabama. But, did I read the stat right that those 2 combined for 85 free throws?? That can't be right?
Yes; Auburn had 50 free throw attempts and Alabama had 35 attempts.

Alabama was fortunate to get through the first half of the SEC schedule with only one loss. Their 2nd half of the season, which includes playing at Auburn last night, is probably a little tougher than the first half.

Auburn looks like the 2nd best team in the league. I haven't figured USC out.

Latest posts