Auburn alabama hoops

JBell

I thought it was over. But they kept fighting back. Been a good one no matter how it shakes out

TNlandowner

well dang... My 12 year old and I gave up on Bama when they were down by 15.... switched over to watch "Thor" for the 5th time.... My son actually said we should finish the game, "bama will come back just like they did against Arkansas and Auburn over in the plains".... Sometimes this ole man needs to listen to the little fella...

I guess we'll have to watch the end on Youtube

PalsPal

Just turned it on and saw the last possession and OT.

Pearl wasn't happy with the officiating after the game, and what little I saw, he wasn't wrong!

TNlandowner

Officials allowed both teams to get away with a lot of things. Watch as Auburn players followed Miller before play even begins, talking trash in his face the entire time. Players shoved other players down, even when away from the ball / play. Players threw elbows at opponent's faces for trying to guard them closely. Games quickly get out of control when officials allow street ball rules on the court.

PalsPal

Officials allowed both teams to get away with a lot of things. Watch as Auburn players followed Miller before play even begins, talking trash in his face the entire time. Players shoved other players down, even when away from the ball / play. Players threw elbows at opponent's faces for trying to guard them closely. Games quickly get out of control when officials allow street ball rules on the court.

Oh I know.

I do worry that his public call out might affect our game with them Saturday.

JBell

Just like when bama and UT played. They let both sides go at it. Some were borderline assault charges😂. As long as it's called equally on both sides, let it go. If the refs had of called more last night, auburn May not have had a team left. They'd all been fouled out

Latest posts