Saddle Hunters???

useyourbow

I have used Trophy Line and Tethrd saddles. Currently using a Phanthom. I use a Tethrd XL predator platform but used a Hawk platform previously. The standoff bracket on a Hawk platform is questionable at best so I traded it out. I use four Timber Ninja C1 sticks all with aiders. Been using this combo for three years now with no complaints. Platform height with the four stick/w aiders gets me to 20'. I have a Lone Wolf 1.0 that I will start using now that the rut is closer so I can stay in the tree longer. At 61 years old more than four hours in a saddle is to long. I would love to try different saddles for more comfort/better fit but not aware of anywhere you can try them out.

Last edited:

ImThere

I have used Trophy Line and Tethrd saddles. Currently using a Phanthom. I use a Tethrd XL predator platform but used a Hawk platform previously. The standoff bracket on a Hawk platform is questionable at best so I traded it out. I use four Timber Ninja C1 sticks all with aiders. Been using this combo for three years now with no complaints. Platform height with the four stick/w aiders gets me to 20'. I have a Lone Wolf 1.0 that I will start using now that the rut is closer so I can stay in the tree longer. At 61 years old more than four hours in a saddle is to long. I would love to try different saddles for more comfort/better fit but not aware of anywhere you can try them out.
JX3. Nuff said

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
I like the thought of buying a product made in the area, especially TN.
Cruzr Saddles made and located in Cookeville TN.

Custom Gear Modifications saddles made and located in Knoxville TN.

Tethrd company located in Columbia TN but not sure about manufacturing.

I believe all three do veteran discounts if that applies to you.

ImThere

Cruzr Saddles made and located in Cookeville TN.

Custom Gear Modifications saddles made and located in Knoxville TN.

Tethrd company located in Columbia TN but not sure about manufacturing.

I believe all three do veteran discounts if that applies to you.
CGM makes a great saddle. I remember prototyping the 2 panel, great saddle.

Molonlabemike

Cruzr is what I'm rocking for the past 2 years. Buddy has a HAWK and it's "ok". Cheap quality but if your new and don't buy into the "buy once cry once" they may be ok. I would look on market place for a known quality saddle

Black Titan

I've been alternating between my climber and saddle. Started off not long ago with an XOP, but quickly moved into a Cobra by CGM. Super comfortable, highly adjustable, and Jerry will work with you and get you set up perfectly. Super cool and friendly dude and willing to answer all questions.

I bought into the one stick method and use an Eastern Woods Outdoors ultimate one stick. Got their rappel kit as well. They're a good one-stop shop for all things climbing.

BT

FredRog72

What area of Nashville do you work in? I have a Cruzr XC. If we can line up our schedules, you're welcome to come by and give it a try. PM me if interested.
Sorry for the delayed reply. I've been in South Georgia hunting public land with family since last Wednesday.

I'm right by the Airport. I'll send you a PM. Very generous!

GhillieBow

I've got the XOP Mondo. Its not as luxury as some of the bigger names but its plenty comfortable. Don't let people tell you that you have to pay $300 for a saddle. For a beginner it's low risk with the cost but the quality is all there.

Latest posts