Rubber Boots

leeinmemphis

I use the a/b also and have the a/b snake boots. They are by far the most comfortable snake boot I've ever worn.

String Music

I love the Muck boots because they are easy to get on and off. You can also roll down the sides if you are planning on walking far. I have the new Stealth hunters and they are great!

Boone 58

No question about it ....Muck Woody Max is da bomb!!! Light and i like the flexible soes better than the alph burlys......

CZ284

For you muck boot guys, I have a pair of the low cut green ones and my feet rarely get cold working around the barn and yard. I normally have a big problem with cold feet in hunting boots, even the insulated ones.
Are the muck hunting boots that good? If they are warmer than the shoes I have, I may be trying a pair out for next season.

Boone 58

And ONLY one pair of socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a good pair with as much merino wool as possible around the 80% content and you would never double them up. By doing that you cut off the circulation and naturally make your feet cold! I have been doing this the last few years and have never really had a problem with cold feet!

CopperHead77

big 8's in Weakley county said:
lacrosse alpha burly

Yup! Had mine one season and hung the bottom of an old fence and ripped a 2" slit in the side :mad: Tried everything to patch it but no luck,man those were some good boots

redbone

I bought a pair of Alpha Burley (w/1500 grams thinsulate) towards the end of the '06 season and so far I like them alot. Rocky snake boots for turkey and bow season

turkeyhunter

rocky snake boots very comfortable, but I cant get a pair that remain water proof. Im going with a rubber snake boot next season. Im done with rocky.

4onaside

I own a pair of Rocky snake boots, which I did not wear the entire turkey season just finished, because they are a pain to get on and off, even though they are lace up. I wore a pair of lace up CHEAP, as in $17 cheap rubber boots that I believe I bought at Walmart some years ago. They are lace up, and while they are not necked down on the ankles like your more expensive rubber boots, they are very easy to get on and off, and easy to tuck in your pants legs(which basically eliminates ticks on your legs). And, insofar as snakes are concerned, just watch where you step. In fact,they do the job so well, that I noticed a small split had developed and I went to walmart yesterday and got a tube repair kit for $1.76, and they are ready to go again. Going on the cheap works for me, particulary when the cheap stuff does the job as good or better for me personally than the Grey Poupon.

Latest posts