Rubber Boots

jughead

Gonna buy some. The ones I have tried seem to
fit to loose. They don't seem to be to good to
walk in. Would like some with good arch
support. Are there any that fit similar to a lace up?
Does the ones with the neoprene uppers defeat
the purpose of having a rubber boot as far as
scent goes?

Oh yeah,I've tried different sizes.

REN

to be honest i was not sold on them but i got a pair of muck boots woody max (they are the insulated version) and i am offically sold on them. They are super light, easy to walk in and you can fold them down. Also best of all my feet never got cold one time even during that REALLY cold snap we got a while back.

CopperHead77

I bought a pair of Rocky Buckmaster rubber boots w/1200grams of thinsulate a few yrs back and my feet stay pretty warm. The alpha burly boots are the real deal though,they kick booty

Radar

BamaBoy N Sumner CO said:
to be honest i was not sold on them but i got a pair of muck boots woody max (they are the insulated version) and i am offically sold on them. They are super light, easy to walk in and you can fold them down. Also best of all my feet never got cold one time even during that REALLY cold snap we got a while back.

Ditto , I love my Muck Boots . I have the Woody Max too .

baller_9

Same here. I have two pair of muck boots. If I could go jogging in my Woody Max's I would! As far as I know I've never had any problems with deer pickin my trail up in my boots.

Arrow_Slinger

Lacrosse Alpha Lite.....I wore them this year when it was snowing, feet didnt get cold at all. Plus the heel on these shoes fits the heel on your foot snug so there is no slipping. I have hiked big ridges with them too. As comfortable as a hiking shoe, and warm as well. LACROSSE Alpha lie 7.0mm

Latest posts