Rhino vs Ranger......

John Harris

mike243 said:
well john aint nothing idotproof :) ,its kinda like hot coffee,you know you have to be careful to enjoy it,drink it to fast or spill it & ya got problems :) its a wonder gun companys are not sued more as folks are sue crazy & looking to retire with a fat check,mike243

Absolutely, that is a great point. But let's set aside the ID-10-T technology issues, which no one can truly design around, and let's assume some machines are designed safer than others. My thought is if you want to really critique the technology, let an attorney spend $50,000 on expert witnesses and see what they come up with on both sides of the issues. Sort of like the Ford rollover and Firestone tire litigation.

For some, safe is not the issue. Other considerations like speed, size, horsepower, tow capacity, etc., are more important than tendency to roll or have suspension failures. That's fine. I am just offering that there is a lot of critical analysis out there on the safety issues.

BlackBelt

Rollover is an issue with any ATV/UTV that is driven incorrectly or without regard to surface conditions. My best friend is an ER doc, and he told me about all the ATV accidents they see on weekends. Then, he went with me one day and saw that I don't drive mine like a dragster. He told me, "Well, at the 4 mph you drive, you'll probably see anything coming long before it gets to you!" :)

firedog

Yep,, Ranger anyday.. You can stack those rhino's on top of a ranger and it will haul it around all day long. LOL.. Axles is weak in a rhino as well. I have seen many of them break and not even being hard on them.

Robo Duck

My buddy repairs these for a living. He sees 4 times as many Rangers as Rhinos in for repair. Buy the Rhino and replace the CDI box if you want speed....

splitter

we used to have a Ranger at a place that i worked at. i'll never ever even consider owning one. we have a Rhino at home and it's awesome. i know you guys don't agree but the Ranger we had was a major pos, may have just been that one but nonetheless Rhino trumps the Ranger 5 times over

JohnnyDollar

A buddy of mine has the Rhino and I was questioning him about the utvs and he said that if he was going to but another one it would deffinately be the Kawasaki Terex. He said the Terex was a hoss. He just bought the Rhino about a year ago.

Wildcat

My cousin bought this Ranger a couple months ago and I've been driving it on the farm ever since. It's nice and so far will take us anywhere on the farm our 4 wheelers would go except the tight places in the woods.

nv93612_1_400.jpg

Akurn

I've had several different brands of atv's, etc. I love my 700 xp ranger. We use ours EVERYDAY on the farm, not just a weekend warrior vehicle. We are hard on our atv's. Our ranger has never given us a problem.

TAKE A CHANCE

I love my Ranger. goes anywhere and can hold 6+ people to get around. My grandad has the Kubota and it is a full metal tank. It is slower but still goes 25mph... I am sure there are better but never had one problem from my ranger

Latest posts