Revvin On The Redline

mr.big

168 Hornady BTHP Match Moly over 98 grs RL 25 at over 3500 FPS,,talk about a banjo string,,,max load in the book is 96.5 but I got these loaded out at almost 3.800 and the primers and everything is still round ,I can load one down with its nose up the ramp and one in the chamber,,

firebreather.jpg

mr.big

shot the first three in .440 and it was startin to get kinda dark and I didn`t wait and just moved the scope left 2 and down 5 and shot 3 more,the first 2 was right there with the last shot a little high right,,I think it was the heat risin off the bbl,,or it coulda been 55 LBS of recoil 6 times in 3 minutes,,it`ll do that top group all day if you take your time.

Nosler lists 96.5 as 100% load density,98 grs is in the shoulder but the bullet isn`t touching the powder,,close to a perfect load.

PLEASE DON~T USE MY LOADS IN YOUR GUN!!!!!!!

mr.big

I SWEAR for a split second right when it goes off you can see the fire in broad daylight right as it knocks the devil out of ya.

mr.big

one of the cheap ones I forget the name,I have killed 3 and had 2 others,Ronnie got one for Christmas that prints out the numbers and he gave me his old one,,its Blue???

I`ve checked 2 of them with an Oehler 35 and they were both right there.

a bow will kill one just like a 38 Super

TiminTN

This seems just right (speed wise) to a Remington Classic 300RUM I had. I shot molied Sierra 165`s to just over 3500 fps. I got there with IMR7828.
Mine didn`t group as pretty though.
Nice shooting big.

Latest posts