Question on value

Yotekiller011

All, I know little about AR platform or their worth especially pistols. Please give me your opinion on this set up and its value.

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpeg
    IMG_2217.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2216.jpeg
    IMG_2216.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2214.jpeg
    IMG_2214.jpeg
    481.7 KB · Views: 51

DaveTN

That's not a rifle, if the components in that list are what he used and the lower was transferred as a pistol, that's a .300 Blackout Pistol with a brace. I haven't kept up on it but I think that's now a short barreled rifle and would need to be registered as an NFA item. But that drama changes monthly so you would need to do your research.

However…. You have all the part numbers to add up to what it would cost new.

Jcalder

That's not a rifle, if the components in that list are what he used and the lower was transferred as a pistol, that's a .300 Blackout Pistol with a brace. I haven't kept up on it but I think that's now a short barreled rifle and would need to be registered as an NFA item. But that drama changes monthly so you would need to do your research.

Nothing on that pistol makes it an sbr….

Omega

As @Jcalder said, as it sits it is a pistol, but it does matter what it was born as, if originally transferred as Other or Pistol then it is fine, but if it was originally a Rifle then it is always a rifle and in that case it is an SBR with or without a brace when a short barreled upper receiver is attached.

Latest posts