Remember saban bragging on his qb

Trey13

That seems to be what everyone agrees on....what people don't understand is it was ok to play players under the table including bama which is cheating.

But now you can pay players legal let's cry about it? and say you bought a whole team. was you not buying a team/players when you was doing so under the table? The Secret hush hush under the table deals was fine? The out and open NIL is horrible....Hummmmm
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

cbhunter

THEdonkey0515

^^^ This every Tennessee fan I know admits how ridiculous the happy meal story's are. everyone knows it's true they don't hide it or make up excuses. They got the dude up outta there, A dude who was a diehard bammer. Probably because he was a failure and losing games / the team.... if he was winning big time that story probably never comes about. he more then likely did similar things at Bama working for nick.

I will forever call Henry To'o To'o..... Henry "McDonalds" Toot Toot.... Becauses it's funny and we know he picked UT over bama to begin with cause he got a few extra nuggets in that bag.

Bama fans act like they do everything by the book all the time they don't brake rules only other programs do just listen to little nick.

"We were second in recruiting last year, A&M was first," Saban said. "A&M bought every player on their team. Made a deal for name, image, and likeness. We didn't buy one player"

Lol come on Nicky everyone knows that's BS.

buckaroo

Mescalero

MGoBlow? Really? A good list of Alabama offenses by some unknown Michigan man poster, but talk about a holier than thou fan base. To which I say, "Fab Five."