Quantity...no. Quality...yes

Crow Terminator

A lady I work with is from the Philippines and has been seeing my pictures of fish. She asked me why I throw them back after catching. In the Philippines that is food being wasted. I told her my next trip I would bring her some crappie to eat. She hasn't had crappie before. I just hoped I could get enough for a good meal. We ended up getting her 7 keepers. All came in a flurry at the same exact time. I thought we were going to limit out for a few mins. Running multiple rods, and at one time, every rod had a fish on it...but I found out its tough to handle multiple rods when all go down at the same time. Several times we lost fish before we could reel in the others. Then the boat traffic got HORRID about the same time my trolling motor batteries died AGAIN. After just replacing the one I thought was bad. This 3 hour trip stuff sucks. But just as quick as the frenzy started, it ended. Just white bass and such we caught up til the waves got so bad. I was able to get her 7 keeper crappie about this size and a couple bigger white bass. She is ecstatic to get them too.
IMG_20230819_133110.jpg

Sako

A lady I work with is from the Philippines and has been seeing my pictures of fish. She asked me why I throw them back after catching. In the Philippines that is food being wasted. I told her my next trip I would bring her some crappie to eat. She hasn't had crappie before. I just hoped I could get enough for a good meal. We ended up getting her 7 keepers. All came in a flurry at the same exact time. I thought we were going to limit out for a few mins. Running multiple rods, and at one time, every rod had a fish on it...but I found out its tough to handle multiple rods when all go down at the same time. Several times we lost fish before we could reel in the others. Then the boat traffic got HORRID about the same time my trolling motor batteries died AGAIN. After just replacing the one I thought was bad. This 3 hour trip stuff sucks. But just as quick as the frenzy started, it ended. Just white bass and such we caught up til the waves got so bad. I was able to get her 7 keeper crappie about this size and a couple bigger white bass. She is ecstatic to get them too.View attachment 191378
That is a really good picture... that is one I would frame and hang up...

redblood

We are neck deep in big blacknose in my area …..and i am thankful. But i hope to cross paths with a big white eventually. They look longer leaner than the blacks. They are very pretty for sure

Latest posts