Pork Roast

Cherokee

Pork roasted in covered dish with onion, pear, and apple. Will have with baked sweet potatoes.
One of my favorite meals.

Attachments

• 76F2E14B-2278-48E0-A31B-E2B633281528.jpeg
    76F2E14B-2278-48E0-A31B-E2B633281528.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 183

Cherokee

Love to try that! Post us up a recipe if you don't mind.
Pork roast (never been to particular about type or weight), one apple cubed, one pear cubed, one onion cubed. Place in baking dish, season meat with some season all and black pepper. Cover with foil, bake at 350 for a couple of hours and then drop back to 275 till ready to eat. Might want to place something under baking dish if you really fill it full. It will produce allot of liquid.
I just microwave the sweet potatoes by wrapping in wet paper towel.

Union Co. Boy

Pork roast (never been to particular about type or weight), one apple cubed, one pear cubed, one onion cubed. Place in baking dish, season meat with some season all and black pepper. Cover with foil, bake at 350 for a couple of hours and then drop back to 275 till ready to eat. Might want to place something under baking dish if you really fill it full. It will produce allot of liquid.
I just microwave the sweet potatoes by wrapping in wet paper towel.
Thanks man! Gonna give this one a try!

iowavf

Wife picked up five of them the other day since the store had them on sale. Fixed one in the crockpot with carrots and potatoes. Pretty hard to beat and not over priced for what you get.