Polish sausage.

Jcalder

Finally got a stuffer and had a little time. Ground up 25 pounds of Boston butt and deer and made polish sausage. Planning on smoking after church tomorrow.
IMG_7602.jpeg
70511252534__1467F44C-FAB8-4671-952A-F41808C8E3DF.fullsizerender.jpeg

TAFKAP

Nice. I keep holding back some grind chunks to do just this, and it's been a struggle to get the dedicated time required to do it. I love the Ruhlan/Polcyn recipe for a garlic kielbasa. Lots of garlic flavor, with some spicy mustard powder

Jcalder

Nice. I keep holding back some grind chunks to do just this, and it's been a struggle to get the dedicated time required to do it. I love the Ruhlan/Polcyn recipe for a garlic kielbasa. Lots of garlic flavor, with some spicy mustard powder
It's time consuming. Finally had a little time Saturday evening to grind and stuff. Took all afternoon to smoke as I had to run two batches to get it all done. Ideally, I'll do all this right after deer season before spring activities get started.

TAFKAP

I wish I could've....our transition from winter to spring activities was sudden and seamless. We've lived at the track and/or baseball fields since March. Almost over......

I might have a sausage party soon

Latest posts