Past Season Pics

Hawk

ladyduckkiller said:
I'm the only girl who hunts in our blind at reelfoot. I keep our blind clean and cook for the guys and they make sure my shooting hole stays open and I'm up there when it's time to shoot. Plus I shoot all the crips for some reason they can't hit those with them big 10 gauges they shoot My Benelli M2 takes care of them...I love it....... :grin:

Do they let you pick em too? :)

ladyduckkiller

lol...nope don't have to...a older couple near the lake does that for you for a small fee....

but i have plucked and breasted them out before we found this couple...I'd rather pay them a 1.50 to breast them out or 3.oo to pluck them totally than do it myself....

Dodgeball

ladyduckkiller said:
lol...nope don't have to...a older couple near the lake does that for you for a small fee....

but i have plucked and breasted them out before we found this couple...I'd rather pay them a 1.50 to breast them out or 3.oo to pluck them totally than do it myself....
:cool:

Hawk

ladyduckkiller....just pulling your jerk string about pickem.

Where abouts do ya'll hunt at Reelfoot? Duck hunting must not be much a count in Decatur county to drive that far to hunt. I met someone from up your way that had a place outside of Ridgely around Mud Lake but for the sake of me I can't remember his name.

ladyduckkiller

Put in at Samburg at Kirby pocket but blind is around Horse Island. Only a few good spots around here in Decatur County. Went on a few guide hunts with the guys I hunt with become good friends now he guarantees me two spots at no charge if I help him guide and cook for him. Worth the trips, I usually just stay up there for the weekends and during the week when I can. I'd move up there if I could I love it....but I love the Tennessee River too! I'm just 5 minutes away and stay on the river during the summer.. :)

JohnnyBond

You got to watch them Samburg hunters ...... :grin:

What part of Decatur Co ..... Lost Creek?

ladyduckkiller

Hang out and put in at Perryville Marina. Lost Creek is about 4 miles away. They have new bar on the water it's pretty cool. There working on putting a restaurant down there now.

And ya got to watch them Samburg hunters...lol :)

ladyduckkiller

Hey Hawk I've seen that video it's great. One of the guys I hunt with that was his cousin. He's the one who told me about it. There idiots in my opinion. All I can say the water had to be really up and they had to know where to go cause there is stumps everywhere in that lake and they will mess you up. They make me drive to the blind alot and I hate it for that reason it's scares the *@%$ out of me when I hit one. They just laugh of course.

JohnnyBond

ladyduckkiller said:
Hang out and put in at Perryville Marina. Lost Creek is about 4 miles away. They have new bar on the water it's pretty cool. There working on putting a restaurant down there now.

And ya got to watch them Samburg hunters...lol :)

You to watch out for all those Yarbrough's in Decatur co. aint that right HAWK...... :D

Latest posts