Past Season Pics

WingNut

Thought I would post a pic of a few seasons ago. Pretty good day out. No we don't normaly have women in the blind. That was a first for our group.

DuckHunt003.jpg

buttonhead

Here are a few pictures from last season. They range all the way from Elk Point Alberta, Canada to Tennessee. Man I can't wait for season to get here!!!

Canada124.jpg

hammerwigeon.jpg

Canada287.jpg

Canada307.jpg

Canada341.jpg

Canada486.jpg

Canada372.jpg

Canada046.jpg

buttonhead

WingNut said:
Sweet pics. Man thats a load of canadians.

I love shooting mallards, but it's something about them big black feet...

I wish we had the migrations around here like we use to, but times change I guess...

I'd almost consider moving to Canada for them things, if the family agreed to it. For some reason they think I'm playing everytime I mention it... :/

WingNut

I am headin up to upstate N.Y in the fall to hunt geese up there. Got a family friend who owns a farm up there, he fortunatly has a goose problem he needs taken care of

ladyduckkiller

I'm the only girl who hunts in our blind at reelfoot. I keep our blind clean and cook for the guys and they make sure my shooting hole stays open and I'm up there when it's time to shoot. Plus I shoot all the crips for some reason they can't hit those with them big 10 gauges they shoot My Benelli M2 takes care of them...I love it....... :grin:

Latest posts