Mid season draw results out

drake799

How does the points work for these draws? Is it total points between the group? A average between the group? Highest point individual in the group? Or is it a mystery lol. I've seen others wondering the same thing

cbhunter

How does the points work for these draws? Is it total points between the group? A average between the group? Highest point individual in the group? Or is it a mystery lol. I've seen others wondering the same thing
I "think" I read that it goes by whomever has the most points in the group.

But I could have dreamed it. Who knows

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I "think" I read that it goes by whomever has the most points in the group.

That's right. One person with more points is enough to have preference points for the whole group.

Opposite of how it works in the big game quotas, where the party member with the least amount of points sets the groups point #.

yellalinehunter

Nope. The party's priority points equals the party member with the most points.
such a flawed system. One guy could have 2 rest have 0 a group of 8 all have 2 and there is equal preference

We had 7 in our party 2 had one point. Definitely not mad or butthurt just trying to apply logic in the scenario I presented.

Bo Diddley

such a flawed system. One guy could have 2 rest have 0 a group of 8 all have 2 and there is equal preference

We had 7 in our party 2 had one point. Definitely not mad or butthurt just trying to apply logic in the scenario I presented.
I agree it is a flawed system. I have no idea why preference points don't count on the year long blinds. Makes no sense to me!

Latest posts