Draw results

Hawk

Layout blinds on the west side. Not on the typical layout benches out in the middle.

We had a pretty good weekend there a couple years ago.
They are pumping water on # 6. Did not notice pumping on any other unit.

kopter doktor

yes pool #2 is the best,walk in,set up,if you drive in with 4 wheeler or side by side,they will leave,but come back just before shoot time. but will still have a good hunt

OffHand85

I don't know any other hunters to enter the blind draws, just me my dad and cousin, we have 3 juveniles with lifetime sportsman's licenses that we hunt for, it's a shame I can't list them in my party , so we got DQed. But in person draws I can list them if I get drawn, makes zero sense. If they're lifetime hunters they should get more respect. Support the future or there won't be any hunting

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I don't know any other hunters to enter the blind draws, just me my dad and cousin, we have 3 juveniles with lifetime sportsman's licenses that we hunt for, it's a shame I can't list them in my party , so we got DQed. But in person draws I can list them if I get drawn, makes zero sense. If they're lifetime hunters they should get more respect. Support the future or there won't be any hunting

I agree, only with the caveat that they have to draw the line somewhere. I have a 4 year old with a lifetime sportsman, and he doesn't need to be on my applications yet.

OffHand85

Understood, but why would it matter? 1 or 15 years old can't enter for duck blinds. If there's a chaperoning adult in the party they will obviously be there on the hunt. And you can take hunters who weren't in the party.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Understood, but why would it matter? 1 or 15 years old can't enter for duck blinds. If there's a chaperoning adult in the party they will obviously be there on the hunt. And you can take hunters who weren't in the party.

I believe in principle they want to weed out non-hunters from application groups—obviously you *could* put non-hunting family on there if you buy them a license, but after 3 years of doing that (the max. number of times you can buy an "apprentice" license), they'll have to take hunters' safety to keep being on the applications.
But that's a number of hurdles to get non-hunters on apps.

Otherwise, it's a digitized version of the in-person draws, where granny and great-aunts twice removed filled the hat and made it harder for hunters to draw.

Latest posts