Past movement data. 4 years in a row...

Bwales95

In case others don't know, and I didn't until recently, you can check your harvest history on the twra app. I'm only seeing data back to 2017, but it could be a good reference if you didn't originally capture harvest dates on a good deer like me.

Bgoodman30

I noticed the same thing when I started running more cameras and keeping them in the same area. I almost connected with one I have been tracking and I screwed up the hunt not paying attention and watching two squirrels fight it out. When I looked up he was at 25 yards staring right at me. Last year he retreated to the top of the mountain at the end of the season and I am hoping he does it again this year if someone hasn't already got him.

Anyway good luck with yours and hope you get him.

Thanks. I was real confident yesterday but should have known better..

Bgoodman30

In case others don't know, and I didn't until recently, you can check your harvest history on the twra app. I'm only seeing data back to 2017, but it could be a good reference if you didn't originally capture harvest dates on a good deer like me.

Man I have data and some in my head but I sure wish I had some "harvest" data on the mature bucks I target.....🥲

BSK

Its amazing how my facebook memories is littered with bucks that were killed around the same week every year, even on different properties.
Isn't that interesting!?

After having run cameras on the same property for 25 years, it's amazing how the same dates keep popping up year after year for the best daylight activity, or the most chases caught on camera. Really amazing how much some of these dates keep repeating over and over.

Bgoodman30

Saw the wide 8 yesterday afternoon only his head and rack cresting the hill at about 300 yards. Walking straight towards me... Ironically he walked almost underneath the stand I hunted that morning... I knew it was go time so I dropped my binos and picked up my rifle hoping he would close some distance and give me the shot and nothing. Somehow ghosted me in the time I switched from binos to scope.... Unbelievable... I am pretty sure he didn't see me in a tree at 300 yds...

I am about to try again in my box or the stand he walked under last night... I really hope he didn't pick up my scent on that stand...

Latest posts