Ok vols / dawgs

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Hot Pod for three! I hope that that conservative end to that drive by UGA doesn't come back to haunt them. They killed clock and got points, but wished that they would have tried a little harder for 7 on the last couple of plays

THEdonkey0515

Hats off to UGA.

They just have the better team right now. home crowd played a huge role. I was expecting a vols L put wasn't expecting this beat down. Vols need to regroup and finish out the year strong. Still proud of this Tennessee team 11-1 is still very much on the table with the #1 SOS is still very impressive.

Last edited:

Trey13

Hats off to UGA.

The just have the better team right now. home crowd played a huge role. I was expecting a vols L put wasn't expecting this beat down. Vols need to regroup and finish out the year strong. Still proud of this Tennessee team 11-1 is still very much on the table with the #1 SOS is still very impressive.
TN still better than Bammer

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Hats off to UGA.

The just have the better team right now. home crowd played a huge role. I was expecting a vols L put wasn't expecting this beat down. Vols need to regroup and finish out the year strong. Still proud of this Tennessee team 11-1 is still very much on the table with the #1 SOS is still very impressive.
Classy.

UT has nothing to hang their heads about. They've come a long way, have a great team, and don't quit.

Latest posts