Ok TN football question

UCStandSitter

No wussy ref crap from me. ALABAMA made all the mental errors on themselves. Bill O'brians play calling was the worse I had ever seen and Bryce Young somehow made some miracles happen even with a sore shoulder and out of rythem for a week. Can't wait to see him fully healthy and the adjustments Saban makes this week. Roll Tide.
Shoulder didn't look sore to me. Said he was fine. Coach said he was fine. Said they wouldn't play him if not. Funny how the shoulder was now sore after the loss.

cbhunter

If that was true you would not have been faced with a game deciding field goal that COULD have won the game for ALABAMA had Will made the shot. Yall were pinned to the wall with 40 seconds left on the clock and Will flat out missed the game winning Field goal. Game would have been over. Instead the most consistent kicker in ALABAMA football history missed. And ALABAMA lost the game to themselves and gave the game away right there. FACTS!
16 seconds to drive down to field goal range. Did Anderson sit that series out? Maybe he sit the entire game out, I didn't notice him

THEdonkey0515

16 seconds to drive down to field goal range. Did Anderson sit that series out? Maybe he sit the entire game out, I didn't notice him
Cause he was getting owned by a 3* all night. By the time his Ole his buddy Henry McDonald's Toot-Toot could say McDouble no onions extra cheese. Hyatt was already standing in the end zone again.

Both very overrated.

Last edited:

UCStandSitter

I would be begging for morphine and a yuengling.
That kid played a heckuva ballgame. As much as his success was to my team's detriment, I was enthralled with his ability to extend a play. I certainly didn't want him to come out on top but, did feel for him to lose in an effort like that. I've been there. Hurts you deep. He will be playing on Sundays for sure.

THEdonkey0515

That kid played a heckuva ballgame. As much as his success was to my team's detriment, I was enthralled with his ability to extend a play. I certainly didn't want him to come out on top but, did feel for him to lose in an effort like that. I've been there. Hurts you deep. He will be playing on Sundays for sure.
Him and Gibbs very very impressive both will be good at the next level

PillsburyDoughboy

That kid played a heckuva ballgame. As much as his success was to my team's detriment, I was enthralled with his ability to extend a play. I certainly didn't want him to come out on top but, did feel for him to lose in an effort like that. I've been there. Hurts you deep. He will be playing on Sundays for sure. took shots hard all night. That shot to the head for sure was targeting. No doubt. How could that have been anything else? vols certainly caught a break there from the refs. Not complaining about any of the refs calls the rest of the night but that one was defiantly a bad call.
Bryce took some hard shots all night. I saw him try and extend a run one time and he took a hell of a shot to the shoulder. Bounced back like it was nothing. That shot to the head was clearly targeting. vols got a lucky break on that one. Not complaining as ALABAMA should have not had 17 penalties and the targeting call would NOT have made any difference in the outcome of the game but as Joe Biden would say Come on Man. That was Targeting under the rules.

UCStandSitter

Bryce took some hard shots all night. I saw him try and extend a run one time and he took a hell of a shot to the shoulder. Bounced back like it was nothing. That shot to the head was clearly targeting. vols got a lucky break on that one. Not complaining as ALABAMA should have not had 17 penalties and the targeting call would NOT have made any difference in the outcome of the game but as Joe Biden would say Come on Man. That was Targeting under the rules.
So close to a logical post... Not targeting cowboy. If we wanna talk about mistakes by refs, let's talk PI vs OPI in the end zone.

gasman

What about the bogus PI call in the end zone that gave Bama a fresh set of downs on the 2 yd line that Bama scored on? I bet you didn't even notice that one.

deerdills

The weaker team usually has more penalties because they are getting beat and are out matched by their opponent, as was clearly the case in this game. Probably should've had more than 17 called on them, but alabummer got some breaks. Horrible coaching at the end. Within FG range, 3 pass plays, didn't run down the clock and handed the ball over to a team that scored more points on them than any other team. Probably the worst play calling in college football.

prstide

Tennessee played their best game of the year, while from the standpoint of penalties, time management at the end of the game due to play calling, and the botched punt return deal, Alabama played their worst game.
The end result was a game winning field goal for Tennessee as time expired.
If Alabama cleaned up the mistakes from Saturday in a 2nd game, in my opinion, it wouldn't be as easily in reach to win the game with a field goal at the end.

cbhunter

Yep, I got nothing but respect for that young man.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Tennessee played their best game of the year, while from the standpoint of penalties, time management at the end of the game due to play calling, and the botched punt return deal, Alabama played their worst game.
The end result was a game winning field goal for Tennessee as time expired.
If Alabama cleaned up the mistakes from Saturday in a 2nd game, in my opinion, it wouldn't be as easily in reach to win the game with a field goal at the end.
And if Tennessee cleaned up their mistakes

Latest posts