Odd trail cam picture thread

Tweeter

Lil Edgar Allen Poe

Attachments

• A6630594-1A3A-4670-93E2-ACE0E2AD05D8.jpeg
    A6630594-1A3A-4670-93E2-ACE0E2AD05D8.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 79

ttf909

Isn't this the pic you posted last week trying to figure out who it was? If so did you press charges ?
Thats the one. Found him on the friends list of a guy who stole my trailer and atv 20ish years ago. His parole officer confirmed its him. Won't do any good to press charges as once again he is wanted on warrants the p.o. said were just handed down from the grand jury . Man if yall only knew the steaming dung Pyle that seems to seek me out .

Ski

Thats the one. Found him on the friends list of a guy who stole my trailer and atv 20ish years ago. His parole officer confirmed its him. Won't do any good to press charges as once again he is wanted on warrants the p.o. said were just handed down from the grand jury . Man if yall only knew the steaming dung Pyle that seems to seek me out .

I feel for you. Some scumbag stole 5 of my cameras a couple weeks ago, then as I was walking to my stand at 6am this morning, here comes a pick up truck with no lights taking a quick cruise through the fields. I didn't get out there in time to catch the plate, but the truck is unmistakable so I'm gona cruise a bit today & find it. I'm sure it's somebody in the immediate area, and I'm pretty sure it's the same scumbag who stole the cams. Whoever it is seems to be getting pretty brazen.

rem270

Sometimes violence instead of calling authorities is the most satisfying route to be taken! Hopefully he doesn't come back around your place though.

Latest posts