Non-Resident Turkey Hunt

Gipper

Sorry if this has been asked recently. I purchased a non-resident all game license in October for deer season. I plan on doing my first Turkey hunt this spring. when does that all game license expire? I am guessing I have to purchase a new one for this hunt but thought I would check.

Here is one of the pics I have got on my camera. I don't know how to judge turkeys but he looks good enough to put on the table.

EEB5A4C1-2C94-4C72-838B-13413386CDD5.jpeg

Willysman

Yeahhhhh I believe he is okay to shoot. lol. TWRA has changed the license this year. It is good one year from date of purchase. But you will have to buy a new one.

catman529

TWRA changed the license expiration to one year from date of purchase, but I'm pretty sure you bought your license before that change was made, so you'll have to buy another one for the next year.

Speedwell-Hunter

Sorry if this has been asked recently. I purchased a non-resident all game license in October for deer season. I plan on doing my first Turkey hunt this spring. when does that all game license expire? I am guessing I have to purchase a new one for this hunt but thought I would check.

Here is one of the pics I have got on my camera. I don't know how to judge turkeys but he looks good enough to put on the table.

View attachment 132979
where is pic at, what part of state?!

Latest posts