Neyland Stadium

MUP

We had a great time at the game. My team lost but my daughter was happy her team won.
It was a great time. The stadium was rocking.
Some of the fans were nice and some shouted F bombs toward me. Overall we had a great time.
Congrats to all the Volunteer fans on the win!
Can't stand obnoxious rude fans on either side. Need their teeth handed to them.

Gravey

We had a great time at the game. My team lost but my daughter was happy her team won.
It was a great time. The stadium was rocking.
Some of the fans were nice and some shouted F bombs toward me. Overall we had a great time.
Congrats to all the Volunteer fans on the win!
Glad y'all had a good time and your daughter left happy. 😆 Some fans can ruin a great experience. 20+ years ago I had season tickets and at the Florida game there was a Florida fan right in front of me. About 2 rows below him a Vol fan was being a a-hole. Every time something good would happen he'd turn around and mock the gator chomp using his index finger and thumb right at the Florida fan. Just knew if the Vols won it was gonna get ugly so me and a few others told the gator guy not to worry and we'd have his back. Vols won and to my surprise the a-hole turned to the guy and apologized. He said he's been an a-hole all game and shouldn't have been such a jerk. I was shocked but glad he did that.