Neyland Stadium

Bamamonts

I've never been to a game atNeyland stadium.
For those that go do any of y'all have parking recommendations? Thanks in advance.

PalsPal

You know if Bama loses, you'd never live it down :D !

You can park at Children hospital garage for $20. It's a little walk but not too many hills.

losthunter

Don't go anymore but we always tried to be there 2 hours before the gMe and just try to soak up the atmosphere. Traffic like others said is horrendous.

SC Manimal

Lots of parking 3/4-1mile for $20. If you go early you can park in the Old City. Check out the farmers market and stuff and ride the bus for $10. It's worth it. Unless you have deep pockets probably won't find a good parking pass.

Gravey

You can park downtown but it'll be $30 or more. The past few years my daughter lived 2 blocks off the strip near the hospital so I parked free at her house. She moved this year for grad school so I'll have to pay if I can make a game. It's not a bad walk. Be careful on some places that don't have marked parking spots as they'll block you in and you can't get out until they move. Learned that the hard way back in the late 90's.

Bamamonts

We had a great time at the game. My team lost but my daughter was happy her team won.
It was a great time. The stadium was rocking.
Some of the fans were nice and some shouted F bombs toward me. Overall we had a great time.
Congrats to all the Volunteer fans on the win!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
We had a great time at the game. My team lost but my daughter was happy her team won.
Some of the fans were nice and some shouted F bombs toward me. Overall we had a great time.
Glad you enjoyed it. Sad people get so stupid over a game.
I'm going to my very first college football game next weekend at Alabama.
As glad as I am that TN won it was a little sad for me because Alabama is my son's favorite team. :D
I didn't talk MUCH crap to him yesterday. ;)

PalsPal

It's an experience that neither of you will ever forget.

Hopefully the good fans outnumbered the bad ones, but in this day and time, sadly they probably didn't.

The real question is, will she trash talk you :D ?

cbhunter

Hate that some fans were rude and obnoxious, that sucks. Glad y'all had a great time

Crow Terminator

I'm sure stuff like that happens at all stadiums. My buddy from work said Florida was the worst one he'd been to as a Vol fan. He said the fans would throw piss bombs at UT fans there. There are several videos now on social media from Bama fans at, and leaving the game Saturday that aren't very nice. Fans getting punched and cussed out, throwing drinks at them, etc. Everybody goes to the games to have fun but that's taking things too far IMO.

UCStandSitter

Best games I've been to in life (college and pro) I've been sparring with an opposing fan the whole game. Then after, regardless of the outcome, we cut up and tell each other good game and chat a bit. The jabs are fun, the cussing each other and random violence are idiotic. Seriously why? I care but, it's a ballgame folks.

I remember one year at a Titans game v. Steelers a guy had came down from Pitt. He was sitting a few rows over from me in the 300s. We yelled back and forth the whole first half each time our respective team did something good/bad. Soon the fans surrounding us got in on the action. We all had a good laugh. At the half, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and it was this gentleman. He said, "man I'm havin a blast, care if I take a pic with you to remember this?" Was one of my favorite live sports moments. That's how it should be folks. Good natured ribbing and cutting up. We're going there to have fun. It's entertainment. It isn't war.

Spurhunter

It's a shame fans of the visiting team can't go to the game and not have to deal with this crap. I will never go to The Swamp or Death Valley at night. I could tell stories about Ole Miss fans at Oxford, Arkansas fans in Fayetteville, and even Vandy fans, but I'm too lazy to type that much.

Bamamonts

It's an experience that neither of you will ever forget.

Hopefully the good fans outnumbered the bad ones, but in this day and time, sadly they probably didn't.

The real question is, will she trash talk you :D ?
Oh yea. She'll talk some. She was super excited when Tennessee won. The look on her face was priceless.
It almost made losing worth it. 😂