New state record?

Hevishot 13

That's fine and I agree but if you want to register it the net is the score not the gross . I think it is the BTR scoring method were you add all the bone no deductions but you don't count the spread which I consider silly because it's air !!
I know it. You won't ever catch me registering one though. I hunt to prove something to myself, not to others. I want to kill the oldest, smartest, slicker critter that's been around a while. Outsmarting that deer at his own game is what's it's about to me. And one thing I've learned is that loose lips sink ships. I don't share kill pics with the general public unless the statute of limitations on said deer has passed. Folks find out you killed a big one, you won't be alone for long.

deerfever

Who does one contact in East tn to get one scored ?
I emailed a lady at TWRA and she put me in contact with the Crossville office. They had a scoring day Feb 2. Guy measuring was very precise. They did say they are planning another in the near future ( I mentioned another deer I wanted scored)so you may want to contact the Crossville office if that's close enough for you. I assume that is where it will be.

Latest posts