NEF Question

Whelen Man

R.I.P.
Send it back to the factory and they'll get it better if it's an older one. The newer ones seem to be better from the factory. While it's there that would be a good opportunity to have a new barrel or two fitted. That would be a good excuse anyway.

Blucollar

Statelinerut gave me a tip that worked very well, it involves graphite powder.
He would be able to explain it better than I could but it worked good for me and very cheap too.

statelineRUT

renegade50 said:
bucknbass is that the same triggerwork for a h&r ultra slug hunter too, been all over the graybeard outdoors site there is another trigger job on thier too that is just basically polishing work, are those handi rifle triggers and h&r USH triggers the same basically ??? anyone at all know????

There is an easier way to get the trigger lighter by applying graphite dust in the hammer and working it back and forth until the trigger pull is lightened to your liking. That is what I have done on all of mine and they are nice.

Marlin is now doing the triggers on all new NEF's leaving the factory unlike before. Most of the new ones I have tried have been nice out of the box.

Latest posts