More multi beards?

Stlbaseball1

I agree to that, but I am also talking personal experience. Especially on multi beards, it was just like all of a sudden they became more common. I might just pay more attention to the beards when I kill one now, who knows.
Gotcha. Yea - always wondered how many are never noticed.

rem270

I killed a 4 beard bird last year and it was the 2nd one in my uncle's taxidermy shop last year. There was another 4 beard and a few triple's in there last year. This year he's received at least that many double plus bearded birds if not more. All 4 birds I killed this year were single beards and was curious of how much genetics were running around on the property that I killed the 4 bearded one last year. Killed one off it this year and seen another that best I could tell didn't have multiple beards.

Did see one across the road on my property that looked to be a double beard but it was raining so could've just been him wet and the beard was flapping around making him look like a double beard.

Remington700

We've killed two with multiple beards this year. One with a double beard and one with three. They were killed a couple of miles apart on the same property.

ZachMarkus

I've killed a few double beards and one triple beard. I've called in a few multi beards for people as well. The day I killed that triple beard my BIL was with me and killed the bird that was with mine and it was a double beard. I wouldn't say they are common in my area but they are certainly not uncommon.

Latest posts