Meprolights or Trijicon?

Kimberman

They are both good sights, I would get whichever is cheapest. I have Meps on 1 of my Sigs, and had them on my Kimber 1911. Good stuff so far.

fastbs

mepros here. i think mepro makes the oe glock night sights. had a 21 with factory night sights and they had some very similar markings as the mepros i put on my 27.

Im not a fan of the truglo but for no reason other than the looks of them.

trijicon is great too. really can't go wrong with any of them.

optics planet has the truglos for $85 and free ship
http://www.opticsplanet.net/truglo-trit ... sight.html

fastbs

it's not hard with out the sight tool. if you have a little know how. posted this pic a couple times. Used the little block of wood on top against the factory sight to tap it out. Then just tap in the mepros. The red stuff on the wood is loctite. used a caliper to make sure it was centered.
IMG_20100827_160719.jpg

7mm08

fastbs said:
it's not hard with out the sight tool. if you have a little know how. posted this pic a couple times. Used the little block of wood on top against the factory sight to tap it out. Then just tap in the mepros. The red stuff on the wood is loctite. used a caliper to make sure it was centered.
IMG_20100827_160719.jpg

Missed this too late. Thanks however. I went with Meprolights from Optics Planet and love them. I got Predator Custom Shop to install them, same day, for $25. Took it out today and was on center at 10 yards. Very pleased. Thanks again for help.

Latest posts