Christensen or Bergara

Tn_Va_Hunter

I have a 2 Bergaras. I believe they are the b14 series. Most accurate rifles I've ever had. I'll be picking up a new one soon. I have a 308 that is absolutely lights out. Recently got one in 6.5 but I have not shot it yet.

Ridgeline300

Ridge Carbon is a B14 series. It is a chrome moly action instead of stainless, but both series are cerakoted now. The bolt on the Premier series is a little different in that it has a floating bolt head and non-rotating has shield. Otherwise, they are pretty similar. Oh and the Prmeier series takes 8-40 base screws instead of the smaller, standard 6-48 screws.
I'll be honest with you. The premier series is fantastic but the B14 series is an awesome value. They are all cerakoted now and the newer Bergara trigger is fantastic. Accuracy-wise, I have never really noticed much difference between the two series. The ridge carbon is on my short list of next ones to pick up.
Kinda what I was thinking, probably wouldn't notice much difference in accuracy between the two

7X57

Kinda what I was thinking, probably wouldn't notice much difference in accuracy between the two
That's probably true, but it also depends if you like more pleasing looks and quality feel. Everyone raves about the accuracy of the Ruger American, but I can't get past the look and feel of that rifle. I've always been the type that would rather have 5 nice rifles in the safe rather than 15 cheap rifles. My best friend is the exact opposite and wants a variety of calibers.

TNRifleman

That's probably true, but it also depends if you like more pleasing looks and quality feel. Everyone raves about the accuracy of the Ruger American, but I can't get past the look and feel of that rifle. I've always been the type that would rather have 5 nice rifles in the safe rather than 15 cheap rifles. My best friend is the exact opposite and wants a variety of calibers.
I can't disagree. While I love the B14's, most of my Bergara's are premier series. The triggertechs are sweet and I do like the upgraded stocks.

Ridgeline300

I'm just like you. I can't stand ugly guns lol. As of right now I have a Savage Ultralight that is the most accurate rifle I've ever owned but the stock is ugly imo and feels cheap. Good thing is the B14's are very nice looking and feel good, the premier's are even nicer.

Latest posts