Meat Hunters??

JA1234

just a hair or two north of the [censored] hole
I hunt Norns in archery cause I ain't fooling with a deer in 90deg weather unless its a good one.... And so far in tn I've been skunked during bow season...whe. Youth starts we take the first two 90 plus lb deer we see for the freezer. Then we hunt horn till Christmas or so then we meat hunt one or two more deer. But 3 get us all year...infact I finished last pack off burger off four weeks ago and last snack stick pack last week

tasaman

I used to shoot and give away a bunch but don't know anybody that wants them anymore so I just kill what I need for myself now. I'm happy with 3 but up to 6 is good. I still give it away but these people want it already in a package like walmart.

BSK

I have a big family that likes venison. We can eat as many as we can kill. But we don't base our harvest totals on how much meat we need; we base harvest goals on management needs. But we've eaten as many as 15 deer in a year.

GreyGoose

take the good with the bad!i tend to not want to shoot does after the rut or horns inside the ears but at $100.00 in gas every weekend to hunt,i would have to agree.i have lowered my expectations and now im eating venison.you have to do what makes you content not anyone else.good luck

bowriter

R.I.P.
I'm now at either 8 or 9 and have been hunting one buck for a couple weeks and passing everything else up. I need to kill about two more does off one piece of property and that will be it.

Latest posts