Meat hauling

Laxxxxxx

I'm going to be hunting on some hills in eastern tn. I had a nice basic frame for hauling meat out when I lived in ga but sold it when I moved up north.
I tend to break down the animal on site debone it.
What are your favorite packs or frames to use? Just looking to be pointed in the right direction because I tripped over my own ****. and got lucky with the last one I had.

swd

I am really enjoying the Mystery Ranch Pop Up 38 I bought for my wife on our archery elk hunt this year. I also have the MR Sawtooth 45. There's no question it would haul out a whitetail. I have run it with 60+ pound loads easily. I just prefer the smaller size of the Pop Up for getting into a tree.

BlackEagle1

I thought I replied to this before but maybe not..... I have a mystery ranch metcalf I use out west that's a great setup. You can use the meat shelf and keep your other gear in the actual bag part. It will easily handle a deer with or without bones. That setup/frame is available with smaller bags which my fit your needs a little better.

I also have a tenzing 2200 That I would not recommend. It's a good bag but not for actually hauling meat. There's not really a frame system and it will be stuffed full with an average deer (no room left for any gear).