Meat Grinder....

AngusBrock

I bought mine from wally world last year and have done 19 deer and 2 hogs with it plus regrinding to make alot of sausage and it has never missed a lick.

A

Anonymous

I've got the 1.5 hp grinder from Cabela's. Ground 14 last year and 7 the year before and it never gave me a minutes trouble. It will grind as fast as I can feed it. Easy cleanup as well. Sells for around $400.

JimFromTN

I have a generic made in china 1 hp grinder I got off of ebay for $250. Works great. I used to have one of those $99 ones but it gave up the ghost after about 5 years. I would highly recommend anything 1/2hp or greater. My $99 one use to bog down and clog up allot and I would have to take it apart and clean it every 5 minutes or so. The 1 hp one I have grinds anything and never slows down. I ususally spend more time cleaning it after I'm done than I do grinding. When I butcher a deer, I usually spend about 5 to 10 minues grinding now. The old grinder was usually 30 to 45 minues because of having to take it apart constantly and clean it.

Latest posts