WTB Immediate Need - Industrial Chainsaw - Log Splitter

Wanted to Buy

Black Titan

Got a huge tree down, and wondered if anyone had a chainsaw they were looking to part with.

I don't have either for sale but wanted to mention a couple years ago this happened to me and I found a local place that rented a big log splitter on a trailer. If I recall it was less than $100 per day, and just hooked up to my trailer hitch for ease of movement and getting it to my property.

Perhaps you could find something similar in your area that may be cheaper than buying one?

BT

Team Yuma

I don't have either for sale but wanted to mention a couple years ago this happened to me and I found a local place that rented a big log splitter on a trailer. If I recall it was less than $100 per day, and just hooked up to my trailer hitch for ease of movement and getting it to my property.

Perhaps you could find something similar in your area that may be cheaper than buying one?

BT

Might need one part time. Just looking at options.

gary66

Got a huge tree down, and wondered if anyone had a chainsaw they were looking to part with.
sell the tree.

Saw 2 older 600 series stihls for sale on c-list, both take a 36" bar, one was 100 bucks the other 600. You'll have to drive to Ohio. I use an 046 Stihl with a 28" bar, means I can cut something 50", way bigger than I want to wrestle around. How big is huge?

farmin68

Recently purchased a Timberwolf. It easily outruns my Stihl MS290 and 034.
Looking forward to seeing how much better the 590 is going to run after a few simple mods.