McCollough arrested

TNTreeman

The intruder could have been going through apt owners purse and got what he deserved or totally innocent ( other than being drunk) and meant no harm. Nobody but those involved know for sure. I hope the truth comes out and justice is served for the guilty party.

DaveTN

The intruder could have been going through apt owners purse and got what he deserved or totally innocent ( other than being drunk) and meant no harm. Nobody but those involved know for sure. I hope the truth comes out and justice is served for the guilty party.
Absolutely. But the suspect left and when he was talked into coming back he invoked his right to remain silent. So there was only one side to the story. Would him staying and making a statement have changed anything? Probably not. I also suspect he will have the best criminal defense attorneys that money can buy. As I said I don't suspect this will to trial, but I could be wrong. I personally would take a bunch of cash, medical bills paid and some new teeth. 🙃

NICHOLS3

Im reserving judgement until the facts come out. When a drunks involved its hard to believe their story especially when they cant remember what room they are in. Sadly Ive been around enough drunks to know they love to run their mouths.

side note... nothing worse than a arrogant college kid thats drunk.

wayne

Such an idiot. You'd think a 4-year starter would know better. Got a feeling he may be watching Saturday fro mm a jail cell.
Should know better than sitting at home mid day on a Sunday? I guess he should have been out at a bar.

THEdonkey0515

Should know better than sitting at home mid day on a Sunday? I guess he should have been out at a bar.
Right? So weird he wasn't out doing anything wrong chilling at home. Wasn't looking for problems. was listening to a vols radio show this morning and from what I understand the dude has had zero issues off the field in 4 years at UT. Said his been a stand up guy a captain on the team.

now his labeled a Thug POS because he was literally setting at Home minding his own business and got into an altercation with a drunk man that wandered into his house so odd.

THEdonkey0515

Guys, I don't think the part of the story about him sitting at home minding his own business is what got him arrested.
Its the part after that.
Yeah it's just usually the other way around.

The football player is always the one out drinking stumbling around doing something dumb in these stories.

Latest posts