McCollough arrested

Gravey

Should know better than sitting at home mid day on a Sunday? I guess he should have been out at a bar.
He messed up following the guy outside and beating the crap out of him. That said I think there's more to the story than what I've read. This was yesterday so if there's new info I'm behind but it said dude accidentally went into the wrong apartment, apologized then left. He was followed out and that's when it went down. As I said probably more to the story than what's out there. I hope so.

Spurhunter

He messed up following the guy outside and beating the crap out of him. That said I think there's more to the story than what I've read. This was yesterday so if there's new info I'm behind but it said dude accidentally went into the wrong apartment, apologized then left. He was followed out and that's when it went down. As I said probably more to the story than what's out there. I hope so.
And Spencer's buddies in the other apartment couldn't be located. Sounds suspicious. I'm not defending the McCollough. I'm just saying the story is odd and I don't think any of us know what really happened and why.

cbhunter

Everything isn't always what they seem. Especially when you only have the drunks side

I'll link the entire story but you prob need newsbreak app to read it. It states that he has been cleared to play but will likely sit out the ky matchup and that it's strictly Heupel's decision on when he does. We have a great leader vs some of these other candy arses around the league

Attachments

• 2374231A-3B60-4769-9E92-7E8434156A9A.jpeg
    2374231A-3B60-4769-9E92-7E8434156A9A.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 45

Trey13

Everything isn't always what they seem. Especially when you only have the drunks side

I'll link the entire story but you prob need newsbreak app to read it. It states that he has been cleared to play but will likely sit out the ky matchup and that it's strictly Heupel's decision on when he does. We have a great leader vs some of these other candy arses around the league

I'll give JH credit for sitting him in TN biggest game in years. Bammers wouldn't have done it.

Hduke86

Wait one minute, you mean this ghetto thug DIDNT chase him down the hallway and put an undeserving beat down on him and then body slam him down the steps? You mean he actually deserved to get punched in the face and he is lucky that's all that happened?……. Yes yes that's all sarcastic for the crowd that had already sentenced him and found him guilty before the other side of the facts came out.

UCStandSitter

Wait one minute, you mean this ghetto thug DIDNT chase him down the hallway and put an undeserving beat down on him and then body slam him down the steps? You mean he actually deserved to get punched in the face and he is lucky that's all that happened?……. Yes yes that's all sarcastic for the crowd that had already sentenced him and found him guilty before the other side of the facts came out.
This^^^. We live in a world of guilty until proven innocent thanks to 24 hr news cycle and social media

Last edited:

wayne

I'll give JH credit for sitting him in TN biggest game in years. Bammers wouldn't have done it.
He probably won't play unless somebody can put some pressure where it needs be put to get hearing moved up to tomorrow. I don't think JH will let him play with felony charges still pending.

THEdonkey0515

I got told It was sad that I was "defending" this guy when I wasn't willing to throw the book at him when the news first broke. How wrong I was for doing so.

According to the news reporters on this Site he chased the dude down the street & sucker punched him he should be off the team and in jail.

cbhunter

I got told It was sad that I was "defending" this guy when I wasn't willing to throw the book at him when the news first broke. How wrong I was for doing so.

According to the news reporters on this Site he chased the dude down the street & sucker punched him he should be off the team and in jail.
He didn't hit a girl so your wrong

M T Pockets 000

Latest posts