They finally arrested one

BMan

Last Friday it was reported that Pritchett planned to enter the transfer portal, but on Saturday he released a statement that transferring was not in his best interest and that he would be staying with the Crimson Tide.

Sounds like he was already transferring something not in others' best interests...

PillsburyDoughboy

Wow when we were young and dumb we were messing around like rabbits. During College and bar hoping back in the day I had 4 or 5 girls on the hook and at one point and we were all sharing something between us and we really didnt care because we were all getting so blitzed out of our minds and partying too hard to care. Getting drunk and getting our jollies off seemed to be more important at the time. Of course this was before Aids and Herpes really hit hard so we usually just took a pill or got a shot and moved on from it. Guess we were just lucky something bad did not happen to us. Somehow we survived.
If this young man intentionally shared a STD with this woman he really should be ashamed of himself but are they seriously arresting people for that? I guess it depends on how serious of a STD it is.

Trey13

Wow when we were young and dumb we were messing around like rabbits. During College and bar hoping back in the day I had 4 or 5 girls on the hook and at one point and we were all sharing something between us and we really didnt care because we were all getting so blitzed out of our minds and partying too hard to care. Getting drunk and getting our jollies off seemed to be more important at the time. Of course this was before Aids and Herpes really hit hard so we usually just took a pill or got a shot and moved on from it. Guess we were just lucky something bad did not happen to us. Somehow we survived.
If this young man intentionally shared a STD with this woman he really should be ashamed of himself but are they seriously arresting people for that? I guess it depends on how serious of a STD it is.
This sums up exactly what I thought about you. You are a creepy old weirdo. And NO you didn't have 4-5 girls waiting on you. You truly are a sick in the head person and if any of ur Bammer buddies would admit they would think the same.

redblood

Sure…….

ImThere

And that was just at the family reunions! This stud was wearing them out! Named bachelor of the year at the trailer park 2 years straight!

PillsburyDoughboy

This sums up exactly what I thought about you. You are a creepy old weirdo. And NO you didn't have 4-5 girls waiting on you. You truly are a sick in the head person and if any of ur Bammer buddies would admit they would think the same.
I am sure you have been a saint and prayed at the alter all your life. Based on your conduct here it shows :)

deerfanatic

Dude….really bad answer and you should heavily edit if not delete that. Also no it doesn't matter how serious the std is. That's assault at a minimum and could be argued attempted murder if you are knowingly passing on hiv or something like that. I don't care what college team he plays if he knowingly passed an std to one or more persons he should be charged and he should get a few days in jail to think about how harmful he is being potentially to other humans. He could be changing someone's life forever in very negative ways doing that stuff.

Trey13

Dude….really bad answer and you should heavily edit if not delete that. Also no it doesn't matter how serious the std is. That's assault at a minimum and could be argued attempted murder if you are knowingly passing on hiv or something like that. I don't care what college team he plays if he knowingly passed an std to one or more persons he should be charged and he should get a few days in jail to think about how harmful he is being potentially to other humans. He could be changing someone's life forever in very negative ways doing that stuff.
He truly is a weirdo

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
When that little voice inside your head says "that's going too far" you should listen more frequently.