They finally arrested one

PillsburyDoughboy

Dude….really bad answer and you should heavily edit if not delete that. Also no it doesn't matter how serious the std is. That's assault at a minimum and could be argued attempted murder if you are knowingly passing on hiv or something like that. I don't care what college team he plays if he knowingly passed an std to one or more persons he should be charged and he should get a few days in jail to think about how harmful he is being potentially to other humans. He could be changing someone's life forever in very negative ways doing that stuff.
Guess you missed the part where I said

"If this young man intentionally shared a STD with this woman he really should be ashamed of himself but are they seriously arresting people for that? I guess it depends on how serious of a STD it is."

deerfanatic

"If this young man intentionally shared a STD with this woman he really should be ashamed of himself but are they seriously arresting people for that? I guess it depends on how serious of a STD it is.
Sure didn't miss it. Not when you said what you said t or when every single article that's been written in national news about it has said "knowingly spread". Difference is I've been reading this allegation for days and what I said I stand on and I'm not trying to spin it and make bama look less bad like you. To me this has zero to do with bama and it's all on the player. I wouldn't care if he played for the vols I'd say the same thing. You just grab a headline or two you read and always try and spin things pro bama or anti everyone else. I wasn't doing that. You see the part where you said said "internationally spread…should be ashamed but are they seriously arresting people for that?". That's your error. Right there. It started with but. What but means is ignore the first part because that was to please you and this is how I really feel and think. That's exactly what but means. It means skip the first part and read this cause this is what I want to say. Sad I have to explain that "but" is an excuse that kids use. Also you said it depends on the seriousness of the std…no it doesn't. It's basic assault if you did it knowingly which again every single article is saying. They didn't just decide to add that part.

Trey13

"If this young man intentionally shared a STD with this woman he really should be ashamed of himself but are they seriously arresting people for that? I guess it depends on how serious of a STD it is."
You are really stupid if by you repeating what you wrote and trying to say you said or mean different. Good god you are not smart

XCR-2

Wow when we were young and dumb we were messing around like rabbits. During College and bar hoping back in the day I had 4 or 5 girls on the hook and at one point and we were all sharing something between us and we really didnt care because we were all getting so blitzed out of our minds and partying too hard to care. Getting drunk and getting our jollies off seemed to be more important at the time. Of course this was before Aids and Herpes really hit hard so we usually just took a pill or got a shot and moved on from it. Guess we were just lucky something bad did not happen to us. Somehow we survived.
If this young man intentionally shared a STD with this woman he really should be ashamed of himself but are they seriously arresting people for that? I guess it depends on how serious of a STD it is.
I don't believe one word of this statement. Especially the part where you had 4 or 5 girls on the hook. I think you may be getting confused with your family reunions.

Smells Like Sulfur

I'm not a sports guy, so I don't really care who he plays for, but knowingly transmitting an STD is sick. Simple STDs can get really bad if not treated quickly. In my mind, I see the INTENTIONAL transmission as a biological attack.

Latest posts