Man, this really stinks!!

RedDawg

I was on jury duty last year during hunting season. Only had to call in once a week. Court was always on Tuesday so had to call Monday night. Never had to go in. The last week, called in, didn't have to go as a deal had been struck. Went hunting Tuesday morning to a pretty deep hollow on my farm. No cell service. Wednesday evening I went to a local pub. The owner (also on jury duty) looks at me and asked where I was yesterday. I didn't know what she meant. Apparently, Tuesday morning the deal fell through. The clerk quickly called around to get jurors to come in Tuesday midday. My phone never rang. I called the clerk the next day. She said to forget it. They got enough people in. Thought there might have been a warrant out for me. :p

Last edited:

swd

Been called 5 times. Served on 5 trials. Two of those for murder (1 sequestered). If you want to be a citizen, you have an obligation to participate.

swd

Funny thing was I unintentionally wore a Browning tshirt during jury selection on the last one. I was still selected for a murder trial.

Latest posts