Looking for a trumpet

NChunt1

Hey guys, I'm looking for a trumpet call either new or used for my brother for a Christmas present. I'm just not sure sure which one I need to get or who I need to contact about getting one. I've looked at a couple different websites that make them and they look good but I was going to see what you guys thought and if you knew any good call makers that might have one for sale. Thanks

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
There's a lot of callmakers out there with long waitlists. If I were you, I'd create an account on OldGobbler forums and ask who makes a decent one you could get by Christmas (be sure to tell them your budget). A quality callmaker who makes more "affordable" and beginner-friendly ones is Brian Mero.
Look up Mero Custom Calls on Facebook. E-mail address listed there is [email protected]

Kelljp

Ralph plamer , best call for the money, real helpful gentleman. He's always a the call makers event in Unico Ga in January with calls to sell. Probably has some ready.

Kelljp

Ralph plamer , best call for the money, real helpful gentleman. He's always a the call makers event in Unico Ga in January with calls to sell. Probably has some ready.
Name spilling correction and contact info.
Ralph Permar can be reached at 484-225-3730.

tnanh

Check with Matt Mclain in Tennessee Ridge Tennessee also. If he still makes them, his calls are very nice and usually affordable. Darryl Gosey makes some very nice trumpets also and is on old gobbler and Midwest Turkey Supply used to sell some of his. Also, a cane call is something to consider. Kevin Rouse with Bent Creek make a beautiful cane call and his are affordable also.

Latest posts