Looking for shells….

Creek bottoms

These are what I'm looking for but not gonna pay retail or marked up prices. I'm frugal with my money. Just hoping someone has some they don't shoot anymore to save. I'm not afraid of going back to plain ole #6s if I can't find any at a reasonable price. I just get tired of everything associated with hunting being turned into a rich man's sport.
View attachment 212371
Overkill

bloodtrailing

I have never understood the consternation about turkey shell prices. Even at the stupid price of $10/shell, the one I use to confirm my sight is on and two I use on gobblers is a drop in the bucket for other turkey hunting costs of gas, calls, etc.

I just don't understand the thought process. I'm not going to a dove field with them.
Nothing wrong with having reasonable price expectations. Continuing to buy no matter the cost will makes things continue to go up. Just because I am eating steak does not mean I should have a $10 salad to go with it.

scn

Nothing wrong with having reasonable price expectations. Continuing to buy no matter the cost will makes things continue to go up. Just because I am eating steak does not mean I should have a $10 salad to go with it.
Unfortunately, I've learned in my long years that what I buy or don't buy doesn't amount to a hill of spit in this world. If it makes you feel good to make a stand, more power to you.

waterman

I got a box. Pm incoming

Attachments

• IMG_20240122_174729729_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240122_174729729_HDR.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 10

Carlos

Unnecessary extra recoil is not in most shooter's favor when accuracy is the goal. But to each their own, I once shot Nitro Ray 2 7/16 ounce loads too, so been there, done that.
When I pull the hook I wanna know I've fired a shot, and sling as much as I can at em.

Plus, nobody ever asks if they can borrow my Turkey gun.
😆

Latest posts