Trumpet

Rockhound

There's lots of great trumpets out there for reasonable money. Shoebuck on oldgobbler.com makes an amazing trumpet for around $150. Bought another acrylic off there last night.

Tn Joe

Shoebuck on oldgobbler.com makes an amazing trumpet for around $150.
Thanks for the suggestion @Rockhound. David's a great guy to deal with! Have one in desert ironwood on the way!

IMG_3664.jpeg

Iglow

Here's a pic of a Jordan yelper I made about 20 years ago from the instructions in Tom Turpin's booklet. Not hard to make, the toughest part is getting the hen wing.

Attachments

• jordan yelper.jpg
    jordan yelper.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 7

low2497

Matt Mclain in Stewart County makes a great trumpet. Message him on Facebook, he may have a few leftover from the convention last weekend.

Derek

Here's a pic of a Jordan yelper I made about 20 years ago from the instructions in Tom Turpin's booklet. Not hard to make, the toughest part is getting the hen wing.
I like that. I have made a number of wingbone calls and I never leave home without one. Is that wingbone and cane? That looks great.

Kelljp

My spring allure Trumpet showed up today . Im very pleased. Placed my order almost 1 year ago
I have one by Ralph Palmar that looks like that. Really good in pressured areas that's been hunted hard. Trumpets are becoming my only call I use, so versatile.

TiminTN

Dave Shoemaker makes a good one
I just bought one from him. My oldest son, goes by Crittergitter on here flung a craving on me with this post, buying his call. He had several ready to ship. It will go in today's mail. My go to has been one made out of Osage, and his recommendation from his ready to ship was Osage after running them. Didn't have to sell me any further.

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpg
    IMG_3683.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Latest posts