Let’s fry it up

rem270

No doubt. Makes you wish you could go back in time a week and get him to a hospital. We just never know until its too late.
I was thinking last night that I remember him texting our group last week or week before last saying he's had a headache he couldn't get rid of for a few days. Obviously none of us ever think it's anything and maybe it wasn't. But got me to thinking last night maybe there was something to it. I know he'd been to the doctor last week. He showed me last Friday where his left arm was bruised. He'd had blood work done and said it swelled up to the size of a golf ball where they drew blood and after it went down it was bruised.

redblood

I was thinking last night that I remember him texting our group last week or week before last saying he's had a headache he couldn't get rid of for a few days. Obviously none of us ever think it's anything and maybe it wasn't. But got me to thinking last night maybe there was something to it. I know he'd been to the doctor last week. He showed me last Friday where his left arm was bruised. He'd had blood work done and said it swelled up to the size of a golf ball where they drew blood and after it went down it was bruised.
I wonder what the blood work showed. They almost sent me home the night i went to er because they said all my blood work was absolutely perfect.

Latest posts