Wasnt expecting it…..

bluball

Ok bluball. In your experience, does it make a noticeable difference?
Separating fish from the bottom it does with livescope.I have never saw it first hand on the active target,but we have testers they say it does the same with active target.

redblood

Separating fish from the bottom it does with livescope.I have never saw it first hand on the active target,but we have testers they say it does the same with active target.
i usually catch all my fish suspended at the top of structure. I will have to pay more attention to the fish at the bottom. I always kind of figured they didnt want to play anyway

bluball

i usually catch all my fish suspended at the top of structure. I will have to pay more attention to the fish at the bottom. I always kind of figured they didnt want to play anyway
You ever heard of Hayden jefferies,crappie tournament fisherman.The crappie master elite started with a mlf format,weighing any fish over a lb.Hayden won the first tournament beating second place by over 100lbs.The second elite he won that one also beating 2nd place by over 200lb.Guys started calling us saying Hayden has to have something he's catching fish around us and we are not seeing any.Thats how the visualizer came about

redblood

You ever heard of Hayden jefferies,crappie tournament fisherman.The crappie master elite started with a mlf format,weighing any fish over a lb.Hayden won the first tournament beating second place by over 100lbs.The second elite he won that one also beating 2nd place by over 200lb.Guys started calling us saying Hayden has to have something he's catching fish around us and we are not seeing any.Thats how the visualizer came about
I have not. I didn't even know competitive crappie fishing was a thing until recently. Im definitely gonna order one. I dont care a thing about the long pole , scooping em up without reeling method- but would like the clearest image far away. I like to locate, back off to 40 ft and cast to them with ultralight tackle. If it will help me in that endeavor, im game

Urban_Hunter

Why does he run the 32 instead of the 34?

bluball

Why does he run the 32 instead of the 34?
34 has a small delay I bet iis the reason.Have a buddy that has 2 on his trolling motor.He has a 32 and 34 and when he runs both split screen you can see the small delay.The delay is so small most would rather have the delay.

Latest posts