Say it ain't so!!

UCStandSitter

Had issues like this a couple weeks ago. AC on my truck, wife's care had a coolant leak, AC in house started flaking. Then found out brakes were having an issue as well. When it rains it pours brother.

agelessssone

Well that sucks.
It's all good. Just got out of the hospital from gall bladder surgery so I'm not doing anything anyway.
Just kicking back, letting things heal slowly.
By the time things starting getting repaired maybe I'll feel like getting out and doing things.
Will be going on a guided trip on KY Lake, Ledge fishing for bass this coming Monday, curious as to how that works, looking forward to it.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
It's all good. Just got out of the hospital from gall bladder surgery so I'm not doing anything anyway.
Just kicking back, letting things heal slowly.
By the time things starting getting repaired maybe I'll feel like getting out and doing things.
Will be going on a guided trip on KY Lake, Ledge fishing for bass this coming Monday, curious as to how that works, looking forward to it.
Good luck!

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
What a beautiful time to be me.
Dropped the T-top off yesterday to figure out a shifting problem on the 200 HP outboard.
Put the Yukon XL in the shop for an AC compressor replacement and dropped the deckboat off to get a large hole in the bottom patched up.
Staying in the rest of the day so nothing else can get me.
Misery comes in 3s

Latest posts