So much fun!

CATCHDAWG

And so frustrating at the same time! Lol. Casting to literally hundreds and hundreds of fish, fish swimming past your feet and they just ignore your fly. But I finally caught "the three day run" and had a couple eat. Fly rod bucket list species checked off!🙂
IMG_2793.jpeg

Last edited:

CATCHDAWG

Nice work! How would you camper their fight versus a carp? I've got both just curious your thoughts
That's a tough one. The buffs fought pretty hard "but" they were in current and a lot of it. All the carp I've caught have been in calmer water. I'd probably say carp fight harder if put in the same environment side by side but I was surprised how hard the buffs pulled and made multiple runs.

7mm08

And so frustrating at the same time! Lol. Casting to literally hundreds and hundreds of fish, fish swimming past your feet and they just ignore your fly. But I finally caught "the three day run" and had a couple eat. Fly rod bucket list species checked off!🙂
View attachment 223973
#1 gamefish in England. So if you feel that you don't get enough respect put a tie on when you go fishing. Carp are awesome. Nice job!

Clinch at the jail?

Harold Money jr

If any of y'all in range of Clinton want to have a similar experience then hit the Clinch River from 2nd Baptist church to the Anderson County jail. There are millions there now. Good luck!!

WTM

If any of y'all in range of Clinton want to have a similar experience then hit the Clinch River from 2nd Baptist church to the Anderson County jail. There are millions there now. Good luck!!
These were buffalo man, I'm too sophisticated for common carp!😛
And no, this was a river in the extreme southeast corner of the state.
what fly you use for those?

Latest posts