Ain't got to go much!

Crow Terminator

I've been living vicariously through Y'all and your fishing posts. Work has been keeping me off the water. But one of my work buddies wanted to go try the crankbait pulling technique and we went after work. Our first pass, I saw the DI screen loaded up with fish and said "get ready...rods are about to go down". We had 6 rods out and I no more than got that out of my mouth when all 6 rods went down within seconds of one another. And it was like that for the next 2 hours until my battery woes popped up again and we had to leave. We mostly caught white bass and yellow bellies. But the crappie were playing too and we got a couple of nice ones. Mine was just 16" but fat. The one he is holding was much bigger than mine. I had one pull off about that same size too. There were multiple times when all rods had fish on em and even times we would reel in two fish on one crankbait. Had a lot of fun!
20230906_103721.jpg
20230906_100537.jpg
20230906_092042.jpg

agelessssone

Looks like a Bandit 300 in the one photo.
My favorites are mad cow, splatter back and baby bass.
Thinking about doing some trolling this week as a buddy of mine wants some crappie and has never trolled cranks for them.
We fish Percy Priest in Nashville.

Latest posts