Crappy month, need to go crappy fishing

Jon54

It's been a tough month personally. Would love to go and catch a mess of crappy. It's been ages since I've fished, anywhere. Please suggest somewhere, someone who can put a mess of fish in the frying pan. I'm in west Tenn

East TN Bowhunter

It's been a tough month personally. Would love to go and catch a mess of crappy. It's been ages since I've fished, anywhere. Please suggest somewhere, someone who can put a mess of fish in the frying pan. I'm in west Tenn
Don't know about West TN, but if your in East TN I can put you on plenty right now. They are almost on the banks...

East TN Bowhunter

got a great forecast for saturday and plan to fill the cooler....KEY WORD- PLAN.. lol...usually dont work out
Going to be a little windy in my part of the world but I might try it for a little while. I had my limit last Sunday by 10:30AM and started at 8:30AM lol Most of the bigger crappie where in 10-20FT of water and about 5-15FT deep.

East TN Bowhunter

What lake were you on? Watts bar they were in 5' of water
Douglas. I would say by the end of this week, def by middle of next week, they will be on the bank if it stays warm and its supposed to. Luckily it keeps raining and lake is on the rise! Almost to 980 elevation! 990-995 is considered full so its getn there! This greatly helps the spawn be successful!

redblood

Douglas. I would say by the end of this week, def by middle of next week, they will be on the bank if it stays warm and its supposed to. Luckily it keeps raining and lake is on the rise! Almost to 980 elevation! 990-995 is considered full so its getn there! This greatly helps the spawn be successful!
Normandy lake is 875. 876 is full summer pool. So glad. I know where there are when there is water in the coves. Wish they would fill Tims back up!

Latest posts