Learned one thing about my new Terrova

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
When there isn't much of a breeze and you use spot lock that poor little motor will go haywire and appears to be trying to choke itself to death with the cord. LOL 🤣 🤣

@gasman and @Deer Assassin both told me to spend the money and get one.
They were absolutely right.

It is awesome to just pull up to a spot and hit a button and be done, and just fish.
Getting rid of the foot control did two things, first it is a whole lot more fun and easier trying to control your boat without one.
Secondly, I feel like I have a new boat I have so much more room up front !!

Best money I have spent in a long time.

Hduke86

I know exactly what you mean. When I know there's going to be zero current or wind. I toss the small anchors in the boat. My Ulterra with drive you nuts choking itself and then ramp up to like level 8 and take you off your feet getting back to the spot. Meanwhile it overshot the spot and heads back the other direction lol.

rem270

I know exactly what you mean. When I know there's going to be zero current or wind. I toss the small anchors in the boat. My Ulterra with drive you nuts choking itself and then ramp up to like level 8 and take you off your feet getting back to the spot. Meanwhile it overshot the spot and heads back the other direction lol.
My boat doesn't do this but cool story, bro.

Hduke86

E2AA3BB5-2B51-4882-89AD-AA83D1BD1B7A.jpeg
@rem270 when your old lady called me the other evening I asked her what you were doing. She sent me this and told me you were playing with your little boats.

I'm still going to punch you in the throat necks time I see you

bluball

When there isn't much of a breeze and you use spot lock that poor little motor will go haywire and appears to be trying to choke itself to death with the cord. LOL 🤣 🤣

@gasman and @Deer Assassin both told me to spend the money and get one.
They were absolutely right.

It is awesome to just pull up to a spot and hit a button and be done, and just fish.
Getting rid of the foot control did two things, first it is a whole lot more fun and easier trying to control your boat without one.
Secondly, I feel like I have a new boat I have so much more room up front !!

Best money I have spent in a long time.
It has a boat scale setting also that can make spot lock smoother.You need to adjust boat scale for the size boat you have.

bluball

See post 13

Hduke86

bluball

Only time i use spotlock is if im peeing or casting to structure.I rather have complete control of the boat myself.Most really good crappie fishermen are the same,everyone else thinks its the best thing ever🤣.I have had ipilot since the first yr it came out though,think it was around 2011.

Latest posts