LBL points

CBuck37

2-Step Enabled
Anybody have a good email address to whoever is over the draw? I'm not looking to raise sand to them, just want to make sure my name is in the hat to get my points fixed.

Andy S.

Anybody have a good email address to whoever is over the draw? I'm not looking to raise sand to them, just want to make sure my name is in the hat to get my points fixed.
From the USDA LBL website, I see this "Daniel McInnis - Land Between the Lakes Acting Area Supervisor". You can likely call the main phone number and request him, his voicemail, etc. Probably the best way for you to get traction and possibly get a viable answer.

AT Hiker

Patriots, please join me in fixin the current LBL situation. Its now or never, our lands will be taken away forever.

Dear Senator Blackburn,

In light of the recent debacle involving the LBL deer quota draw, there is no longer any excuse for delaying impeachment proceedings against President Biden. Biden is a criminal. He is not only clearly guilty of multiple acts to obstruct the LBL draw; he has repeatedly and arrogantly defied the right and duty of hunters to conduct the hunting and removal of invasive hogs from the landscape, he has corroborated with the TWRA to release black panthers and rattle snakes in LBL to directly reduce the wild turkey population, Clinton emails have been wikileaked proving that he single handily released asian carp into the waterways, hard evidence exist that his son Hunter was rewarded the contract to manage the preference point system which he deliberately blundered to prevent hunters from discovering his poppy fields hidden deep within LBL and Ted Cruz can testify that Biden has been in talks with trading the lands of LBL to the Chinese for lithium batteries.
Relations between the hunters and management of LBL has been deteriorating and now is the time to secure our fundamental rights.

Bidens leadership poses a direct threat to the wildlife, outdoorsmen/women and peace of LBL. Our founders would not accept this behavior, neither should we.

Latest posts